Overnight Superfood Cup~ Recipe
You have likely seen these tasty cups on Facebook or Pinterest. They are appealing, since they can pack power antioxidants, probiotics, and fibers in one little cup. Typically, Sunday afternoon I gather the ingredients to make up 5 days worth of these for my family! The keep well (in the fridge of course) and make a perfect breakfast!
Super easy, quick, and nutritious. Who can beat that? Create your own...
Overnight Superfood Cups (scroll down)
I place 5 to 10 clean 8 oz. mason jars on my table.
I gather the ingredient of: organic yogurt, non-dairy milk, oatmeal (or granola), & frozen or fresh fruit (of your choice). Optional: Ground flaxseed, nuts.
Start layering! 1/2 of oatmeal on the bottom, a splash of vanilla almond milk to wet the oats (or granola), a big dollop of yogurt, a sprinkle (about 1/2 to 1 tsp. of ground flax), 2 Tbsp. of fruit, and optional to top off with nuts.
As you can see, I am not a precision recipe person. I am creative in the kitchen! You can be too- make this your own special formula! We love frozen blueberries and almond on top. You can add other elements such as chia seed or nut butters!
Looking for superfood ingredients to add? Here are some fun ones to try!
- Bob's Red Mill Organic Flaxseed Meal 32 oz https://bit.ly/35OepGJ
- Nutiva Organic Seed Chia Ground 12 oz https://bit.ly/35PmV8g
- Purely Elizabeth Organic Superfood Oats Gluten Free Cranberry Pumpkin 10 oz https://bit.ly/2J6A9DQ
- Organic Traditions Superfoods Maca For Women With Probiotics 5.3 oz
- Manna Organic Nut Butter Coconut Cashew Toasted 12 oz https://bit.ly/2pBne5U
- SunFood Organic Acai Powder 4 oz https://bit.ly/31z7m1r