December greetings! It's down to the wire with shipping delays and lack of inventory at many retails/online vendors! I have had good luck over the years with vitacost.com as their shipping often arrives within a 7 day period, even during the holiday months! So, if you are finding that you are pressed for time to shop, perhaps check out this list of 10 gift ideas for skincare/body care, chocolate treats, books, and organic herbal teas!
As I do each year, I like to provide my blog-readers with a healthy gift-giving list of ideas that will add goodness and health to the world of a loved one! I posted a list of hope-filled gifts, so consider this post a Part 2 gift-guide, if you will. Most people do not want another pair of socks or an ugly sweater (sorry, if you are the person who loves those gifts)! :-) Most of us like to receive tokens and treasures that will be useful in some way. I appreciate an item that will not sit in my closet all year long... but one that will nourishing inspire my well-being... such as books, health foods, supplements, and more! Here are a few ideas that you may find worthy of giving:
For those who are into Skincare (with sensitive skin): Goat's milk is one of the best natural skincare ingredients on the market today, incredibly gentle. Combine it will natural oils to help protect and add moisture to the skin, you will create a natural and nourishing skincare routine!
- Tierra Mia Organics Extra Moisture Day Cream (Goat Milk) 2 oz https://bit.ly/3FYzIGE
- Tierra Mia Organics Body Soap Bar Lavender 4.2 oz https://bit.ly/3xJOjCV
- Everlasting Eye Serum, roll on. 100% Natural, beautiful golden toned serum, wildcrafted, gentle under eye care, de-puffing & moisturizing. https://etsy.me/3G5bfje
- Iris Essence. (see image) Natural aromatherapy perfume. Aromas of light floral, sweet jasmine, with a touch of wild rose. Oil-based roll on (coconut, argan, & vitamin E blend). https://etsy.me/3d4htDw
For those who love Dark Chocolate:
- Next Organics has chocolate covered almonds, cherries, Brazil nuts, and ginger to choose from- YUM! Here is the link to Dark Chocolate Covered Snacks Almond 4 oz https://bit.ly/3lpku5K
- Taza Chocolate offers an array of flavors infused into their high quality, decedent dark cocoa. Try Taza Chocolate Organic Dark Chocolate Bar Stone Ground Toffee Almond & Sea Salt 2.5 oz https://bit.ly/3xG1t47
For the Herbal Tea Sipper: Numi Tea has many flavors, but these are two of my favorites! Numi's Chocolate Puerh is made with organic wild-harvested tea leaves fermented and ripened into an earthy black tea. Whole vanilla beans and sweet accents of orange peel enhance this blend along with nutmeg and cinnamon rounding off a spicy finish. Numi's Moroccan Mint is made with fair trade, organic tea leaves and mint, refreshing and satisfying!
- Numi Organic Black Tea Blend Chocolate Puerh 16 Tea Bags https://bit.ly/3d5WYq3
- Numi Organic Tea Moroccan Mint 18 Tea Bags https://bit.ly/3D5XIWI
For the Book Worm: I am like a kid in a candy shop when it comes to walking through a book shop! It's so much fun to dive into the pages of another world, finding which world resonates with you. I began a small novella series about a Botanical World... filled with herbal recipes & more! Read more about it here:
- Essence, paperback: https://bit.ly/3D5XIWI
- Enlightened, paperback: https://etsy.me/3FYrH4C
Merry Christmas everyone!