Moisturizing for Sensitive Skin
Updated: Oct 15, 2019
Do you have skin that gets irritated, red, or hot angry mad at you? I do! Though I have a tan tone to my skin, I also have a fair touch of Irish that lends itself to sensitive skin. My face can experience mild rosacea if I use products that are too harsh, sleep too little, or stress too much! As we come into colder months, here are 4 moisturizers I find sweetly gentle and soothing to my delicate skin:
1. Need cooling? Skin Iceland's Antidote Cooling Daily Lotion
- Refreshing and cooling with star ingredients of Icelandic kelp & white willow bark. The chilled sensation is invigorating- I like to use this when my face is agitated or warm.
- Formulated to treat the damaging effects of stressed skin.
- Sold at Dermstore.com for $46. Shop this item at: https://www.dermstore.com/product_The+Antidote+Cooling+Daily+Lotion+With+Icelandic+Kelp_6059.htm
2. Need to calm the red? Avene's Antirougeurs Fort Relief Concentrate
- Created by a France based Pharmacy, this skincare line uses its key natural ingredient of the thermal mineral waters in France. It is a thick consistency, as well as hypoallergenic.
- Formulated to soothe and hydrate the skin.
- Sold at Dermstore.com for $49. Go to:
3. Need to nourish & refresh dry skin? Eminence Organics Arctic Berry Peptide Radiance Cream
- This cream is packed with peptides to awaken and plump the skin.
- A blend of arctic berries, lingonberry seeds, hibiscus extract, and vitamin A & C helps to neutralize free radicals and seal in moisture for a refreshed complexion.
- It is a high ticket price, but the clean, botanical-based ingredients are worthy of it.
- Sold at Dermstore.com for $90. Check out here:
4. Looking for mega rich antioxidant skincare? Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil
- This oil is a flower power packed serum oil that is incredibly moisturizing.
- Contains 18 Actives with Argan Oil, Goji berry, & Camu Camu
- Free radical fighting, anti-age, hydrating Oil
- Sold at Vitacost.com for around $20. Find here:
What moisturizers have you had success with in balancing sensitive skin?